WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sigh. I need a hobby I guess. Something to do other than think about. I meant to start doing art classes but that hasn't happened. :/ Also wanted to do some art appreciation classes and talks.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Watching Nirvana: MTV Unplugged at the moment. :)

Never watched it. I only know some of the songs that came out from it. I liked Nirvana but I wasn't a massive fan. The 90s music was kind of like that for me. Nothing really grabbed me. I like bits and pieces.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Now if we're going to talk 90s music we should talk about Tool. Now there's an interesting band.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm the Kate Bush tickets sold out in 15 minutes. That could have been interesting to see. Oh well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Got pretty dark here all of a sudden. Supposed to be a nice weekend. Let's hope that happens!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

今週は とても 忙しくてながっかたでした。お金がないんですか? どうしたらいいですか?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning. How's the weather? I heard there was a snow storm of the east coast. Still chilly there?

Weather's still colder and crappy. It is supposed to rain today and I've seen some light rain drops on the commute. Here in the Northeast we missed that snowstorm thankfully.

My friend who works at the one of the major airports in Jamaica was supposed to come visit in June. If she changes jobs (she has an interview today) she wants to come the end of this month. I'm like "this weather is unpredictable", but we will see...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Don't mind the Japanese I wrote. I essentially said this week was very busy and long. I have no money, what do I do? But you can use Google/Bing translate to see if I said it right...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Today was one of those days where you feel tired and could wish that you were able to do what the woman sitting in front of you is doing - have a long enough train ride to get a nap. Sadly, we're about to head into to tunnel and hit NYC for my,next transfer point.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Weather's still colder and crappy. It is supposed to rain today and I've seen some light rain drops on the commute. Here in the Northeast we missed that snowstorm thankfully.

My friend who works at the one of the major airports in Jamaica was supposed to come visit in June. If she changes jobs (she has an interview today) she wants to come the end of this month. I'm like "this weather is unpredictable", but we will see...

I think my mum told me that it's not supposed to get warmer there until about June. Not sure if it's the same for you or not. Been a bad year for cold weather.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb