WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just finished eating what can only be described as the worst potato wedges I ever had. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You never to old to change fields.

I have a problem, it's called money. I can't afford to become a newbie at this stage of life. Also I have no idea what I want to do otherwise so at this point I'll deal with it. I may look into app development but part of my problem is that I want proper training and I can't seem to find any. Everyone just says teach yourself but with no grounding in it I don't find it that simple.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I have a problem, it's called money. I can't afford to become a newbie at this stage of life. Also I have no idea what I want to do otherwise so at this point I'll deal with it. I may look into app development but part of my problem is that I want proper training and I can't seem to find any. Everyone just says teach yourself but with no grounding in it I don't find it that simple.

I taught myself then got experience and still teaching myself and it going great but i think it helps knowing what you want to do and how to do it.

My independent studying going well and is on track.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I say go for it your new job is looking for a new job. :)

I'll wait. I have some training I want to do first and gain some experience. I 'looked' for a new job when I was a contractor for basically the whole time I was in Australia. Going from company to company, never really satisfied with any. I don't want to start that trend here, though it's a bit different here.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I taught myself then got experience and still teaching myself and it going great but i think it helps knowing what you want to do and how to do it.

My independent studying going well and is on track.

Time is the other problem I have but that's something I have to stop using as an excuse.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think I should write something, contributing to the thread.

Well, in around 30 minutes I know how long I have to stay here. At 20.50 I'll meet a friend, so the time frame of me playing with the iPad will be determined.

At least I hope I have received it, or I'll be frustrated. Next possible delivery date would be Monday. Actually I could check.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Clap clap clap!

Clap your hands together!

Let go together clap clap clap!

Clapping together HOORAY!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm counting down the days for build so SONY can slow off there device!!!

Woohoo crazy obsession!!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Damn, for weeks I try to optimize one of my experiments, discussing with the head of the biophysics facility and everybody else who knows something about it.

Today my boss says: Try this, I should beat you because you didn't try it earlier!

...I go and try it out and the effect seems tremendous.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I yearn for the simpler thigns in life today...a slower day in clinic, a warm bed, some cold liquor and a footrub. Maybe this will motivate me to look into that hot stone massage voucher I boguth myself for Xmas last year and never used...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm counting down the days for build so SONY can slow off there device!!!

Woohoo crazy obsession!!!

They better make that WP device becasue I don't know what would be more difficult to read - you in mourning for them not doing that, or Sahib in mourning about his Vietnamese ex girlfriend...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think my mum told me that it's not supposed to get warmer there until about June. Not sure if it's the same for you or not. Been a bad year for cold weather.

in my 10 years here, the seasons look to run like this:

Spring - mid April to early June
Summer - late June to 1st week Septemeber
Autumn - 2nd week September to Thanksgiving
Winter - week after Thanksgiving through March

I know that those dates didn't cover everything because there are actual official first days of each season here, but you've always got some weeks of tweener weather in there that is most annoying.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My day improved slightly because the MD at work I'm cool with is up for drinks afterwards. So far we have 4 of the drinks regulars (myself included) signed up. The hot first year Asian fellow that i'm cool with isn't coming, so we ALL are bummed about that. Not because she is hot, but her personality is bubbly yet tough.

I think I have a serious work crush on her...not sure if I would date her though if I was single.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss