WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I can't say much about weather in the last 10 years as I've lived in three different countries in that time. :p

In my time growing up in Canada the weather had always been inconsistent in when it got warmer or colder. Typically by June it's more summer but not until the end does it really get warm. We usually had a few cold days in May and April was usually a mix bag as well. Autumn was always hard to peg but typically end of Sept. I didn't consider winter until I saw snow and there were a number of years were we got very little or none. We even had warm days. So it's all perspective I guess. :)

Before I moved to Australia the summers leading up to that were extremely humid and hot. Strange how I went to an even hotter country. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

When I was younger I had some crushes at work. Now however I can appreciate the ladies but that's it.

I think I am in that place too. I mean, she is really, really nice. Good personality, social, down with sports and doing stuff that is stereotypically labelled "guy stuff", can hold her liquor pretty well. It is just that as much as she has a lot of stuff i like, again if i were single, i doubt i would date her.

Guess i view her more as a sister/commrade at work than anything else. She is still a hot tomale though...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)