WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sigh. I need a hobby I guess. Something to do other than think about. I meant to start doing art classes but that hasn't happened. :/ Also wanted to do some art appreciation classes and talks.

OHOH I know you can do random Photoshop's

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Today was one of those days where you feel tired and could wish that you were able to do what the woman sitting in front of you is doing - have a long enough train ride to get a nap. Sadly, we're about to head into to tunnel and hit NYC for my,next transfer point.
I get enough time to take a nap. since my trip is around 35 min long then another 15 :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have a problem, it's called money. I can't afford to become a newbie at this stage of life. Also I have no idea what I want to do otherwise so at this point I'll deal with it. I may look into app development but part of my problem is that I want proper training and I can't seem to find any. Everyone just says teach yourself but with no grounding in it I don't find it that simple.

I could say why don't you become a part time student to learn app development ? but I bet you already thought of that :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Let me just send me some scientific papers I have to read, that I can read them on my new iPad I go and play with now ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They better make that WP device becasue I don't know what would be more difficult to read - you in mourning for them not doing that, or Sahib in mourning about his Vietnamese ex girlfriend...

:crying: who knows we will find out by then :crying:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb