WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ah the more you post about your new iPad , more I become jelly hehe , I should really kick my iPad 3 , it's damn slow now , should I get dell venue 8 or another iPad. I am in a dilemma. purchased many apps for ipad creating 70GB of ipsw files in my iTunes directory :\ btw I really need to replace my old laptop so dell venue is a great deal ?

I don't think the iPad can handle 8 GB MKV movies, at least not with this app. It crashes around 60 minutes in. Also the app doesn't support the audio of this file. Unfortunate, but at least my TV shows work fine.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't think the iPad can handle 8 GB MKV movies, at least not with this app. It crashes around 60 minutes in. Also the app doesn't support the audio of this file. Unfortunate, but at least my TV shows work fine.

:/ nothing tech seems to work how you want it to work

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

hey I am wondering how come he didn't get the 925 when his 8x started to fail him?

Unfortunately the international model 925 is still too expensive...I can only find it for $400 at the cheapest for US. I'm sure it is not cheap in Switzerland either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea