WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

the 32GB model is a Vodafone exclusive and even though it is unlocked and you can troll for one, it will cost you north of $400...at that price, I'd rather go through the company that sold me the Z Ultra for a 1020. They're listing that right now as $529 including shipping. That's what I paid for my Z Ultra.

I would be tempted to buy a 925 if it was a 32gb model on mobile even with out the SD card or removable battery.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Word suggestions somehow don't work on my iPad, don't ask me what I am doing wrong. And I can't tell it to correct words in English but not in German. It's only a general setting.

Well, I should sleep now anyway. Have a good night everybody.

Sometimes it does it. Maybe it has to learn first.

I was out dancing again. I do this often lately...

In their fairness, it was released yesterday. So give them a little more time to release an update. ;)

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you know windows phone does have the potential to be the number one OS if they had google services :/ I hate to say but it would. I say that because windows phone is stable and lag free( most of the time since no os is lag free) different choices phones to chose from if more hardware partners come onboard. just since people are on google services I guess it would help them pass apple and maybe even android

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

you know windows phone does have the potential to be the number one OS if they had google services :/ I hate to say but it would. I say that because windows phone is stable and lag free( most of the time since no os is lag free) different choices phones to chose from if more hardware partners come onboard. just since people are on google services I guess it would help them pass apple and maybe even android

And we need more OFFICIAL apps.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And we need more OFFICIAL apps.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

that too but I think since the majority of people use google and since people use google a lot they expect google stuff so imo google services will help the platform more than official apps o.o

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

No lags wee the primary reason behind me buyng windows phone!! Looking at my budget windows phone seemed a fair deal and has served me well enough!1

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

here the thing ...... when you first set up your phone and at the time you get to the start screen. that will be the time it looks for updates. for example if your phone starts up for the first time at 3:00pm that will be the time your phone looks for updates. that's how I understood when I read about updates and that's what I noticed on my phone

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

no i have tried every other thing.. what i suspect is the update . the update to gdr3 .155 after developer unlocking my phone i immediately got an update to microsoft os update to .155 . since this update this problem has persisted.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, my copy of Project Reality is failing, so i am reinstalling it, and that is a 6GB torrent, and since i can't be bothered to torrent it on my Mac, i'm using uTorrent on my Brothers PC. *yay*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion