WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have to admit, so far I love my iPad. I think it will really partially replace my desktop. Of course while using all the Microsoft services with OneDrive, Office 365 and so on ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Went to send in my 8X. As a temporary replacement they gave me a brand new Galaxy S4 Mini. At least soon I know what Android is like ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So, do you like it?

So far I pretty much find it terrible. The Play Store doesn't work so far, the OS is very, very ugly, and I'm reading the manual to understand how everything works.

With iOS7 I really liked it and felt like exploring everything, with Android I feel like "Why?!". But for the moment I install the software update it asked for. Maybe this helps...

LTTG

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site

So far I pretty much find it terrible. The Play Store doesn't work so far, the OS is very, very ugly, and I'm reading the manual to understand how everything works.

With iOS7 I really liked it and felt like exploring everything, with Android I feel like "Why?!". But for the moment I install the software update it asked for. Maybe this helps...
Back when I had an Android phone, the Play Store almost never worked, it kept saying "Loading" "Retry" "Downloading"

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Back when I had an Android phone, the Play Store almost never worked, it kept saying "Loading" "Retry" "Downloading"

Now after the software update it seems to work.

Whatsapp is the most important for me during the time I don't have my 8X.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, everything seems to work fine now. Microsoft Exchange integration also seems to work perfectly, as it does on iOS.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Actually not really. iOS shows all my calendars, while this ugly thing on the S4 Mini only shows the main one. Maybe there is like on iOS a Microsoft alternative for Exchange.

This is terrible. The internet says Google just doesn't support this with Android. How useless is this OS?!

Thanks, I guess for me either iOS or WP. I'll miss all my private appointments now, as they are on a second calender. Or I'll just carry my iPad around all the time now ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

All this crapware is almost even worse. Why can't I remove TripAdvisor, or Dropbox?! ...stupid, stupid Android.

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

now i have quit any hopes for the awesome games for 1gb ram device and now hav decided to side load some of the finest games !! and guess what they all are running like charm!! smooth as smoothie ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so now that snowflake has an android phone I wonder how he think about it after using it :O so far I think he hates it but to early to tell :p

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

ya but i m trying to say its safe to side load such games. as no one knows when these games are actualy gonna be available for 512mb ram devices. a good workaround though!1

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ya but i m trying to say its safe to side load such games. as no one knows when these games are actualy gonna be available for 512mb ram devices. a good workaround though!1

I betting that there is a reason why its not avaibale for the 521mb ram phones. it could be how the OS manages ram. but its a good work around:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans