WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

now i have quit any hopes for the awesome games for 1gb ram device and now hav decided to side load some of the finest games !! and guess what they all are running like charm!! smooth as smoothie ;)

What about supporting the developer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

hey do you have any idea how to side load more than 2 apps at a time!!! i mstuck at this.. need to deploy 2 more apps but the restriction is not allowing so!! :(

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

so now that snowflake has an android phone I wonder how he think about it after using it :O so far I think he hates it but to early to tell :p

I support the developers, I have already bought Knights of the Old Republic for 10 Swiss Francs, Bejeweled for 3 Swiss Francs to remove the commercials, and a Media Player also for 3 Swiss Francs. Of course talking about the iPad.

I've gotten used to Android. It's usable, it's even enjoyable. But I still think I like it the least of the three platforms, and also the limited Exchange support is a killer.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I died laughing when I read this about Riyadh
The most significant danger to you is driving. Most drivers originate from areas in developing countries and the Middle East which lack traffic laws, driving schools, or even roads for that matter. It's a 'driving culture' where seat belts, mirrors, lane stripes, turn signals and speed limits are ignored. A four-lane highway can easily transform into a seven-lane 'racetrack'. Don't be shy with your horn.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa