WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sushi tonight! :D

Enjoy! It's raining here pretty heavily and has been doing so all day. At this point, I'd rather the rain than any more snow.

I didn't realize how exhausted I was from this week until I tried to do some assignments today at home and spent most of the afternoon asleep.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps I'm a medical junkie, but even though I work in an outpatient clinic, I like to watch ER stuff and medical mysteries.

When I finish my training I wouldn't mind staying in the medical field - maybe even work in an ER as a MSW. We'll see.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Enjoy! It's raining here pretty heavily and has been doing so all day. At this point, I'd rather the rain than any more snow.

I didn't realize how exhausted I was from this week until I tried to do some assignments today at home and spent most of the afternoon asleep.

that's a sign that its getting better :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Perhaps I'm a medical junkie, but even though I work in an outpatient clinic, I like to watch ER stuff and medical mysteries.

When I finish my training I wouldn't mind staying in the medical field - maybe even work in an ER as a MSW. We'll see.

I like watching medical shows too but some are creepy with what the illness they find o.o

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo