WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hmmm, have some friends that like peeing outside.. Had an idea to make a brick urinal in my back yard so peeps could pee outside and keep the dog from running through pee grass...

Good idea or bad idea?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm, have some friends that like peeing outside.. Had an idea to make a brick urinal in my back yard so peeps could pee outside and keep the dog from running through pee grass...

Good idea or bad idea?
Just stop giving them beer when they visit your house. It's the beer that contains vitamin P. :cool:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

What is this thing called spring?

Our winter weather advisory was supposed to end at 02:00, but it got extended until 05:00. ☹
na3e7ety.png

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I still love my iPad. Remote accessing my computer I gave up for the moment. Without Win 8 Pro I can only do it using TeamViewer. So even if I wake it up, it won't start the software until I have put in the password. It just doesn't work.

My old computer at my mother's runs Win 8 Pro. I might try it with that when I visit her the next time. In general it works fine with TeamViewer.

One reason I am very with my iPad is that I now have QuizDuell, I love this game :D

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What is this thing called spring?

Our winter weather advisory was supposed to end at 02:00, but it got extended until 05:00. ☹

I am sorry to hear that. We have had a much too warm winter and now beautiful weather with 20 degrees Celsius.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I am sorry to hear that. We have had a much too warm winter and now beautiful weather with 20 degrees Celsius.

It just refuses to get warm and snow free here. This has been one of the coldest and snowiest years I've remembered in many years.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I still love my iPad. Remote accessing my computer I gave up for the moment. Without Win 8 Pro I can only do it using TeamViewer. So even if I wake it up, it won't start the software until I have put in the password. It just doesn't work.

My old computer at my mother's runs Win 8 Pro. I might try it with that when I visit her the next time. In general it works fine with TeamViewer.

One reason I am very with my iPad is that I now have QuizDuell, I love this game :D

have you update it to ios 7.1 or was it pre-installed with the latest update ?
are you using keynote or other apple software ( they are free to download for you from the store , because all the new devices can download apple premium apps for free )
and you can easily upgrade to windows 8 pro without affecting your files and settings :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

have you update it to ios 7.1 or was it pre-installed with the latest update ?
are you using keynote or other apple software ( they are free to download for you from the store , because all the new devices can download apple premium apps for free )
and you can easily upgrade to windows 8 pro without affecting your files and settings :)

What do the first two questions have to do with anything? ;-)

It had iOS7 on it, but it wanted to update after the first start what I did. I don't need the Apple Office programs as I now have the Microsoft Office programs.

I can easily upgrade, but it costs 99 $ and I remembered that my university copy already runs on my old computer ;-)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

What do the first two questions have to do with anything? ;-)

It had iOS7 on it, but it wanted to update after the first start what I did. I don't need the Apple Office programs as I now have the Microsoft Office programs.

I can easily upgrade, but it costs 99 $ and I remembered that my university copy already runs on my old computer ;-)

Microsoft office is great but iPhoto and iMovie are great for editing photos and videos on the go :(
what will you recommend surface 2 or iPad ? my iPad is showing it's ages due to ios 7 and with upcoming ios 8 it will be dead if I install that update , apple doesn't work like Microsoft windows phone :p

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

my net sucks at time when I download too much :p like around 10GB or something anyways it's better I can walk but not for long periods

run ? :p
10GB what are you downloading :0 if I try to download 10 GB it will take approximate 2-3 days (don't you have cap limits on such high speed )

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Microsoft office is great but iPhoto and iMovie are great for editing photos and videos on the go :(
what will you recommend surface 2 or iPad ? my iPad is showing it's ages due to ios 7 and with upcoming ios 8 it will be dead if I install that update , apple doesn't work like Microsoft windows phone :p

No, they don't work like Microsoft Windows Phone, they release updates :p

I'd recommend the iPad anytime. I don't see any sense in the Surface 2, meaning Windows RT. BP would recommend a Surface 2, as he loves it. I guess it depends on what you want and what you need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077