WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No, they don't work like Microsoft Windows Phone, they release updates :p

I'd recommend the iPad anytime. I don't see any sense in the Surface 2, meaning Windows RT. BP would recommend a Surface 2, as he loves it. I guess it depends on what you want and what you need.

true I will be waiting when BP will quote my post :p
I just want true multitasking on ipad , open 2 apps at once :(
surface have some benefits over ipad like expandable storage , full office suite , multitasking but the only con store does not have many apps :\

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

run ? :p
10GB what are you downloading :0 if I try to download 10 GB it will take approximate 2-3 days (don't you have cap limits on such high speed )
No we don't. :p buahahaha :p my dad downloads movies....I had high speed internet in India but there was a limit per month

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

VLC plays the 8GB HD MKV movie fine. That's great, I love my iPad more and more ;-)

I remember now why my girlfriend recommended the other player, because I can add movies without iTunes.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Sahib give me 10 days and I will share my cars (asphalt 8 , don't confuse with actual cars , I am still a middle class man lol ) , will add all the screenshots in photo stream ;) watch out sahib I am trying my best :D to unlock the cars , playing tracks again and again (though ipad is very hot at moment I can prepare omelet on it )

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I start to see the advantages of Android now. It's fascinating, for years and years I was using Windows Mobile and Windows Phone, and within a few days I started to use iOS and Android devices. And I understand why people like Android, it offers a lot actually. It's like a mix between iOS and Windows Phone in functions and displaying information (sometimes even better), it's just much more ugly.

Still, because of the Exchange thing I'd buy only a Windows Phone or an iPhone. Looking forward to the rumored late April WP devices.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I start to see the advantages of Android now. It's fascinating, for years and years I was using Windows Mobile and Windows Phone, and within a few days I started to use iOS and Android devices. And I understand why people like Android, it offers a lot actually. It's like a mix between iOS and Windows Phone in functions and displaying information (sometimes even better), it's just much more ugly.

Still, because of the Exchange thing I'd buy only a Windows Phone or an iPhone. Looking forward to the rumored late April WP devices.

You know very well windows phone 8.1 will shape the OS , not par to android but yes it will somehow match upto ios which includes VPN , uploading files from ie , notification centre , cortana , action centre (control centre in ios ) , lastly how many apps have you installed on your android , when I used to use s3 there were more than 30+ apps( I didn't included the preinstalled bloat ware ) , it was slow as a turtle or he was high on heroin :p
I was so frustrated which made me switch to windows phone and after switching I got to know , I do t need those 30 useless apps , only 7-8 of them were useful for me , anyways enjoy android ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte