WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Having apps working in background still which makes it great if your constantly going between apps.

For example I can play youtube video (or music service) on internet explorer go off it then have another two apps in split screen with the internet explorer youtube video (or music service) still playing without having to be on it.

Sometimes i plug my headphones in with the music app running, along with IE open with multiple tabs, Abode reader open with articles and Word open with multiple documents, and the mail app running if it is a group project and we're doing a serious thread email. What's great is I can cycle through all that chaos and still be productive using the split screen and the true multitasking simultaneously.

You would think that my T100's battery would suffer like that but it actually hold up well.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sometimes i plug my headphones in with the music app running, along with IE open with multiple tabs, Abode reader open with articles and Word open with multiple documents, and the mail app running if it is a group project and we're doing a serious thread email. What's great is I can cycle through all that chaos and still be productive using the split screen and the true multitasking simultaneously.

You would think that my T100's battery would suffer like that but it actually hold up well.

That alot better example then mine and I do that as well my battery last a day at most even when doing such task.

I'm thinking about getting a atom powered windows 8.1 tablet when they make a 64 bit version.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That alot better example then mine and I do that as well my battery last a day at most even when doing such task.

I'm thinking about getting a atom powered windows 8.1 tablet when they make a 64 bit version.

The funny thing in ads I'm seeing from Samsung with their Galaxy Pro is the multi screen. They're milking that to destroy the iPad, and doing it in a funny way. I haven't played with the Galaxy Pro series yet in store, but my gut says that Windows 8 tablets and even the Surface line can still smoke those things.

Talking about ads, Wtf is HTC doing with the ONE (M8)? They need to do better than one screen shot and showing off the design. At least Samsung shows you their camera and stuff their products can do. I get what they want to do marketing wise, but they need a couple ads showing off features to offset the other stuff...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Whoohoo. I should be asked chemistry on April 3. but we wont have chemistry that day and that means I will have time to watch Build conference :D.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My favorite new app on Android - Microsoft Office for Android. Now that MSFT has made it free, that's great. It makes the Z Ultra an even better intermezzo device for me. It allows me to really use the Z Ultra as a nice substitute for when I'm not bringing my T100 around. It is great use of the cloud options. As much as some folks who use WP devices ***** about why MSFT puts this free for Android and has an iPad version. They're in it to make money. They need it on all OSes. Plus it is a good option for those who have multiple OSes they use.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My friend wants a Dell Venue 8 Pro, because for his business needs an 8" is the sweet spot. I told him to wait until the 64 bit models come out to get real value for money (he cannot afford to upgrade too much - super tight budget). I would replace my T100 for one of the 64GB models with 8.x 64 bit and 4GB RAM.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
My favorite new app on Android - Microsoft Office for Android. Now that MSFT has made it free, that's great. It makes the Z Ultra an even better intermezzo device for me. It allows me to really use the Z Ultra as a nice substitute for when I'm not bringing my T100 around. It is great use of the cloud options. As much as some folks who use WP devices ***** about why MSFT puts this free for Android and has an iPad version. They're in it to make money. They need it on all OSes. Plus it is a good option for those who have multiple OSes they use.

My favorite new app on ios- Microsoft Office for ios.Now that MSFT has made it , that's great. It makes the iPhone 4S an even better intermezzo device for me. It allows me to really use the 4S as a nice substitute for when I'm not bringing my Lumia around. It is great use of the cloud options. As much as some folks who use WP devices

Posted via Kingly Black iPhone 4S

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077