WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Like an endless runner but has an end. You have to really try hard to reach the end.
Available on Android and IOS
Not coming soon to WP
smash it or smash hit ?
I have played smash hit , break glasses though it didn't saved my checkpoints , so I opted for in-app purchase to unlock this feature , my nephew love this game , smash smash smash :D

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I always read this free news paper. But I start to hate and hate the user comments more and more. The news paper isn't very right winged, but the comments are. Extremely so. So I thought I could get a subscription of one of the best newspapers in Switzerland. It's the price of half an iPad though for a year. I think it would be money well spent nonetheless.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Use your brain to answer this question. A Dad gives a gift to his daughter and says "If you feel hungry eat it. If you feel thirsty drink it. If you feel cold burn it." What is the gift he gave? If you do answer this question correctly you will be conferred the title of "WPCentral King". Answer .

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I always read this free news paper. But I start to hate and hate the user comments more and more. The news paper isn't very right winged, but the comments are. Extremely so. So I thought I could get a subscription of one of the best newspapers in Switzerland. It's the price of half an iPad though for a year. I think it would be money well spent nonetheless.

Are you talking about newsstand on your ipad , here in india from feb , apple started giving one month free trial for all newspaper and magazines :)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Use your brain to answer this question. A Dad gives a gift to his daughter and says "If you feel hungry eat it. If you feel thirsty drink it. If you feel cold burn it." What is the gift he gave? If you do answer this question correctly you will be conferred the title of "WPCentral King". Answer .
Coconut?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Coconut , you can eat the white part , drink water or burn it ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99