WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BUILD @ 2-4 APRIL + WRESTLEMANIA XxX @ 6 APRIL = FREAKING ME OUT!!!!!! X_X

Neither do much for me at all. I'm way past Wrestle Mania (soap opera for men) and BUILD will only be good if they say when we'll get the bloody update for WP and nothing vague.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Neither do much for me at all. I'm way past Wrestle Mania (soap opera for men) and BUILD will only be good if they say when we'll get the bloody update for WP and nothing vague.

I'm looking forward to Build because new hardware might be presented. Wrestling isn't really a thing here, I remember that some kids liked it when I was around 10. I always thought it's pretty silly, even though I respect the choreography.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm looking forward to Build because new hardware might be presented. Wrestling isn't really a thing here, I remember that some kids liked it when I was around 10. I always thought it's pretty silly, even though I respect the choreography.

I actually went to some events. I lost interests when I hit 20 though. It can be 'fun' and like you I can appreciate the choreography when it works. One match I watched one guy was supposed to hit another guy but he was about 1 metre away from him, easily spotted. :p

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

neither do much for me at all. I'm way past wrestle mania (soap opera for men) and build will only be good if they say when we'll get the bloody update for wp and nothing vague.
yeah correct. Soap opera for men ;) . But i hav grown up watching them so its a little hard to neglect them!! And wrestle mania has its own charm!! There is something in it thats y wwe has survived!!

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

What to expect at Build 2014: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 8.1 Update 1, and more

What to expect at Build 2014: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 8.1 Update 1, and more

Microsoft's highly anticipated Build 2014 Developer Conference is set to take place in San Francisco on April 2nd and will last until the 4th. While the weather is expected to be partly cloudy on April 2nd, developers and consumers around the world will be luminous, excited, and looking forward to what Microsoft has in store at the sold-out event.

Microsoft is expected to unveil Windows Phone 8.1, the next big update to Windows Phone 8, sometime during the event. Windows Phone 8.1 is set to bring an action center, a Siri-like voice assistant called 'Cortana' and much more. Other features include a password manager for Internet Explorer, the ability to view emails offline, better battery management, on-screen navigation support, and much more.

Microsoft has already said that Windows Phone 8.1 will be made available to any device currently running Windows Phone 8. Here's our hands on video of a leaked Windows Phone 8.1 build, showcasing some of the new features in action:

Microsoft acquired Nokia's devices and services division back in September of 2013 for a whopping sum of $7.2 billion. Microsoft is expected to complete the deal sometime in April, and perhaps we might hear about it during the event.

Microsoft is also expected to unveil Windows 8.1 Update 1. We've seen leaked builds and details about the update, which adds improved functionality for consumers who are using a mouse and keyboard. Update 1 brings along a new context UI menu for the Start Screen, quick access to the Power and Search buttons on the Start Screen, familiar window controls for Modern UI apps, and easier multitasking between Modern and Desktop applications with the taskbar.

Under the hood changes include reduced hardware requirements, meaning the operating system can now run on hardware with as low as 1GB RAM and 16GB storage. Microsoft is expected to release the update to MSDN on April 2nd, with general availability on April 8th via Windows Update during April's Patch Tuesday.

Microsoft also touched on DirectX 12 during the Games Developer Conference (GDC) a couple weeks ago, and perhaps the company will further showcase the new gaming API at Build. DirectX 12 has been redesigned to be faster and more efficient than ever before, boosting overall performance.

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, during his Office for iPad announcement, promised that "Windows will innovate" and the company is expected to talk about "innovations in the operating system and innovations in devices" at the Build 2014 event.

Microsoft likely has other details in store for us during the event and the company is also expected to have a live stream of the event, which we will provide to you once it becomes available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss