WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Coca Cola Vanilla and cherry good however Pepsi cherry better.

I don't like diet coke but I do like coke zero and Pepsi diet and Pepsi max.

I never liked flavoured Coke or Pepsi. I definitely don't like diet anything either. Always had a funny taste. I'm a purest I guess.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Whoa there. I was putting it out there to say that it wasn't necessarily good.

For instance, if you were, say, a designer who prefers to maximize what the hardware can do, would you prefer a resolution as niche as WQHVGA (1143*640) or good old fashioned HD?

If not for Apple, most would pick the latter, because of the fact that it's more common and easier to work with, as far as I know.

You really don't get my point ;-)

Is it me?!

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

[News] You need to upgrade your SD card for WP8.1 and some bad news for 520 owners

Posted by: wp8hub in - WP8 News & Leaks - March 31, 2014

sdc
You need to upgrade your SD card for WP8.1 and some bad news for 520 owners
Windows Phone 8.1 brings the new capability to install apps on the microSD card, if developers allow of course, and will allow users to no longer be limited in any way by the built-in storage on their phone.
CXC reports however that Microsoft has set some special requirements for using memory cards to install apps on Windows Phone 8.1.
According to them a minimum of Class 6 SDHC card is required, with Class 10 recommended.
Class 4 and below will not be supported, with the OS automatically detecting the speed on insertion.
If the card is too slow users will not be offered to move apps from the phone to the card.
The requirement should also help users avoid performance issues when saving video to external cards, which can be stuttery when bitrates are high.
520 owners-
Separately it also confirm that the 3 column screen option will be confined to screens with a physical size bigger or equal to 4.5 inches, excluding the Nokia Lumia 520 and 620 for example.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

heartbreak !!! hope this is a false news!!!

It makes sense to me that if you want apps on your SD card you want a fast one otherwise it will be too slow, especially for games which is where the biggest whine is coming from.

How about this? Get rid of the 512MB devices completely? I hope they never bring another one out. They were a horrible idea in the first place. I'd prefer not to have SD cards at all but I know many people like to carry around their whole eBook collection, music collection and every document they ever owned. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We'll know more about WP8.1 tomorrow. Why don't we just let the news come from official sources and then complain afterwards? Like we always do....

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
It makes sense to me that if you want apps on your SD card you want a fast one otherwise it will be too slow, especially for games which is where the biggest whine is coming from.

How about this? Get rid of the 512MB devices completely? I hope they never bring another one out. They were a horrible idea in the first place. I'd prefer not to have SD cards at all but I know many people like to carry around their whole eBook collection, music collection and every document they ever owned. :p

Ya , get rid of the 512 Mb ram devices and give the people with a 512 Mb ram devices a new WP.
520 users get 530.
620 users get 630.
625 users get 635.
720 users get 930.
Problem solved. Until a new game comes out -
Requires 2gb ram!!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ya , get rid of the 512 Mb ram devices and give the people with a 512 Mb ram devices a new WP.
520 users get 530.
620 users get 630.
625 users get 635.
720 users get 930.
Problem solved. Until a new game comes out -
Requires 2gb ram!!!

That would be some hefty game requiring 2GB of RAM. I won't say it will happen but that would be rare I think.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piklokz