WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, after playing a few games of Metal Gear Solid: GZ, i think i have solidified my position of being a fan of the series... :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

And, i am soo excited for the long awaited holidays! Just this week and i have a few weeks off school. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

And tomorrow here is April Fools Day, something which doesn't concern me, but i acknowledge it enough to type a post about it...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I must admit I really love Android's notification and quick access bar. I'm glad WP will copy this for the next update ;-)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Now that I have a 3DS, I should really change my signature.

I mean, look at it!

I'm still looking forward to a 3DS.
I participate in a forum centered around Microsoft products.

Fortunately, this forum is friendly to us Nintendo fans.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Did I mention that I really hate Nintendo? How can anybody like this company and their crappy products. It's only for children, but it's not good and expensive. Nobody buys the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS is only slightly successful, because not everybody has an iPhone or iPad yet. It will be gone soon enough.

But the users, the people who buy Nintendo product, they are really the worst. I can't stand them, talking about how they like Super Mario and Link. No, I drives me crazy. If I had one wish, only one wish, I'd purge Nintendo off this planet.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

There's more important things to think about than BUILD. :p
Really, now?

Well, I'm currently rotting away at home. Do feel free on enlightening me about these so-called "offline activities."*

* - Well, so says the one who has gone several days without an internet connection. And has lived to die another day, of course ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)