WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Honestly, the most annoying people during my commute are the mother****ers who walk in the middle of the stairs (like they're the ONLY people on Earth or they own the ****) and you almost have to run them over when you know there is a train almost about to leave. Especially on a day like today where things are running late, nobody wants to start their week by cursing someone out needlessly.
You know what's more frustrating?
Signs say that you should walk on the right side of stairs. Someone runs to your left. You lose your balance. You fall. At the bottom of the flight of stairs, you crash into someone....some cute and attractive---

I shouldn't make fanfictuon about myself.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Honestly, the most annoying people during my commute are the mother****ers who walk in the middle of the stairs (like they're the ONLY people on Earth or they own the ****) and you almost have to run them over when you know there is a train almost about to leave. Especially on a day like today where things are running late, nobody wants to start their week by cursing someone out needlessly.
It's too late to take back what you said :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...i think I posted this over the weekend but my senior boss has asked me to do a dog and pony show for a community partner at the last minute today. If my boss isn't able to strong arm other people into meeting with this person in stuck with them for a few hours. Maybe I'll buy some liquor on my way to the GF's tonight.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know what's more frustrating?
Signs say that you should walk on the right side of stairs. Someone runs to your left. You lose your balance. You fall. At the bottom of the flight of stairs, you crash into someone....some cute and attractive---

I shouldn't make fanfictuon about myself.

Lol. Nice story. Too bad the mother****ers on my commute don't read and the cute ones would slide aside and not have you hit them for fear of damaging their good looks.

As I mentioned way back in the days here, some people are brutal. I've seen a lady step over a guy who was injured as she was rushing to get a train so nothing surprises me here anymore.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

...I just was amazed by Android. I activated the option that Whatsapp shows notifications on the lock screen. And now I realized I can answer them directly there without having to tip in the pin and go to the app. Well, that's a feature I think is really great!

I have to find a solution for this Exchange problem and buy a Galaxy S4/5 :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

...I just was amazed by Android. I activated the option that Whatsapp shows notifications on the lock screen. And now I realized I can answer them directly there without having to tip in the pin and go to the app. Well, that's a feature I think is really great!

I have to find a solution for this Exchange problem and buy a Galaxy S4/5 :p
You do know the whatsapp feature is in Symbian too :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion