WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What is daylight saving

The clocks move a hour forward in Spring to cope with the long day light hours otherwise the sun comes up too early. It's just something to give us a longer day in the sun and longer sleeping hours. It then goes back in the Autumn.

That's the best way to explain it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

its a tough world out there ducky
mFG9MOh.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What's wrong with you people? Maybe being in CA you feel this way but in northern areas it's not a bad idea. Trust me.

could be because most people I talk to and am around dont like day light savings. im not saying its universal but its not well received here

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I was just browsing the internet a little bit using Chrome on the S4 Mini, looking up some homepages. And after a few minutes I was afraid the phone would burn through. It's like playing a heavy 3D game on Windows Phone for 30 minutes...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

could be because most people I talk to and am around dont like day light savings. im not saying its universal but its not well received here

When I lived in Australia I lived in one of the states that didn't have daylight savings. It was completely ridiculous. Well Australia is silly for a lot of things bit this one was really dumb. In regular time there's only 3 time zones in Australia, which is silly to begin with. With daylight savings there's 6 because not all states do it. It's estimated that in Queensland due to them not having daylight savings it costa them several millions each year in business. That's just crazy. It's also confusing as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon