WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WpZd3Y8.gif
battle !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

When I lived in Australia I lived in one of the states that didn't have daylight savings. It was completely ridiculous. Well Australia is silly for a lot of things bit this one was really dumb. In regular time there's only 3 time zones in Australia, which is silly to begin with. With daylight savings there's 6 because not all states do it. It's estimated that in Queensland due to them not having daylight savings it costa them several millions each year in business. That's just crazy. It's also confusing as well.

I got confused reading it and understating it :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't like daylight saving. It doesn't make any sense in my book. It just causes confusion and mini jet-lags.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

When I lived in Australia I lived in one of the states that didn't have daylight savings. It was completely ridiculous. Well Australia is silly for a lot of things bit this one was really dumb. In regular time there's only 3 time zones in Australia, which is silly to begin with. With daylight savings there's 6 because not all states do it. It's estimated that in Queensland due to them not having daylight savings it costa them several millions each year in business. That's just crazy. It's also confusing as well.

That's just because there is such a stupid thing as changing the time in the first place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss