WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nice try at getting me angry ;)

I call myself a Nintendo fan, but I'm not a fan of how they try to milk Mario, and I haven't played the Zelda series. Oh, by the way, there are a myriad more Nintendo franchises out there - some of which I haven't played in any way or form yet ;)

P.S. The 3DS is popular for one reason and one reason alone - the unique experience that it and its games provide. Oh, and weren't you complaining about the lack of innovation in the industry right now? Well, if you want Nintendo to die...let's just leave it at that and let your mind ponder upon this.

It's also ridiculously hard trying to type with a 3DS.

I like Nintendo, not trying to cause a reaction, but to me they're the Apple of gaming consoles. :)

I own a DS lite in excellent condition, and a Nintendo Wii in great condition and i got many 100's of hours usage out of them. ;)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What happens is that they're spamming people with your email and the other server stops it and then sends a return error to your email. So it will technically go through your server because it's coming through your email.

So even though they're not using your ISP server to send these emails any replies will be returned to you because it's being sent back by using the email address.

Okay, but I still don't get it. It has all the server information, wouldn't it be another server in the email text if it were like this?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

And apparently, the Blackberry Playbook is having it's last update and is going to be EOL at the end of this month... :(

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

And apparently, the Blackberry Playbook is having it's last update and is going to be EOL at the end of this month... :(

It's been out for how long and is still getting updates? I think it was out for 3 years!

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Ashid you really need to stop behaving like this...it's not funny...and if it seems funny to you, you need a doctor....grow up!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)