WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well... Just three full schools days left, does anybody know what to do to just make the days go faster? ;)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I was gonna buy ArmA 2 and Insurgency on Steam, but... I decided I'll wait until later. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Don't know why, but today it was 30 degrees with 37% humidity, for those who use farienheit, that is 88F.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I JUST LOVE capS ! ;D

I won't ask why. It makes little sense to me. CAPS just seem so babyish to me and the impression of shouting adds to that image. Reminds me of kids playing in a playground.

There's a time and place for everything. On technical drawings CAPS are used to avoid confusion. It's used in advertising to get messages across. In normal everyday written language it is seen as emphasizing an important point.

This is what you need to understand. If you go around the internet using CAPS you're going to annoy a lot of people. Many will be less nice about than me.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I won't ask why. It makes little sense to me. CAPS just seem so babyish to me and the impression of shouting adds to that image. Reminds me of kids playing in a playground.

There's a time and place for everything. On technical drawings CAPS are used to avoid confusion. It's used in advertising to get messages across. In normal everyday written language it is seen as emphasizing an important point.

This is what you need to understand. If you go around the internet using CAPS you're going to annoy a lot of people. Many will be less nice about than me.

Excuse me Mam,
But are you a lecturer ? You seem to explain things well!!!!
Btw, did I just call you mam??
Weird!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss