WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I want a Nokia Windows Phone with DSLR built in and RAW processing capabilities. Don't want anything else. :mad:

I won't buy another Nokia until they make one. :p

you want to put down Canon :p or maybe Canon can combine with Microsoft and Nokia :D to use pixel oversampling and maybe we can get a bigger DSLR.....like 82 or 100 MP :p with a huge sensor with windows as the OS :D it should have in built ND filter like my 808.... :) lossless zoom, HD, etc etc etc all this would be a dream come true....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

you want to put down Canon :p or maybe Canon can combine with Microsoft and Nokia :D to use pixel oversampling and maybe we can get a bigger DSLR.....like 82 or 100 MP :p with a huge sensor with windows as the OS :D it should have in built ND filter like my 808.... :) lossless zoom, HD, etc etc etc all this would be a dream come true....

LOL! No it must be a 5" phone max and only 10mm with 20X optical zoom. DSLR though. :p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Do you guys remember a year ago this time, some a**hole made a fake Instagram app that we couldn't download? :(

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Build is one more day and then we wait till next Thursday for the preview .....maybe then after that ...nothing D:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte