WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah it must be but what do we care ;) he was getting on my nerves besides what ever he did, we don't want that here

Yes he wasn't getting into the conversation. Just posting links and more or less spamming us. That was a tad annoying. Not forgetting the CAPS.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Ok Abhi you need to calm down...if you didn't do any thing wrong you'll get your account back don't worry....just stop going against the rules :/ you're just making it worse

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not more annoying than anything else in this thread. At least I thought that. It's not like we have a topic or something. I found it even interesting to see how it plays out.

But most of the time he wasn't contributing to the thread but putting links and random things X_X

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well it should be a good day tomorrow suppose to be sunny should be sunny.

And we get to see what revealed at build, I also like that it will start at 4.30pm in the UK so I wont miss anything.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And we get to see what revealed at build, I also like that it will start at 4.30pm in the UK so I wont miss anything.
I'll be in class .....I think ill skip class this day ;)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

your signature is trying to tell me something and I am excited for this :smile:
I need a water proof and dust proof phone from sony with at least 20 MP cmos sensor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6