WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I wonder what build will have in store for us :p more than meets the eye . Transformers !!!

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I emailed amazon about my headphones and how they don't charge ( this is why I hate non removable battery) I noticed today that I had to charge then and thru wouldn't charge so I Tried different cables and wall chargers and computer and nothing :( so this reminds me why I hate non removable battery ! :mad:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And to this day I will dislike any device that has non removable battery, I don't care if its Nokia or msft or any company if it has no removable, then they will not get my money !

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

So I emailed amazon about my headphones and how they don't charge ( this is why I hate non removable battery) I noticed today that I had to charge then and thru wouldn't charge so I Tried different cables and wall chargers and computer and nothing :( so this reminds me why I hate non removable battery ! :mad:

Headphones's batteries are different than cell phone ones. Ones in cell number phones have FAR superior batteries.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

And to this day I will dislike any device that has non removable battery, I don't care if its Nokia or msft or any company if it has no removable, then they will not get my money !

Have fun with a low end device or a Samsung device!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Have fun with a low end device or a Samsung device!

Last time I checked people do buy cellphones for removable battery. Ignoring that fact is like ignoring part of the market >.> and have you checked out the android phone I belived called oopo or something like Has high end specs and get this ...with a removable battery OMG !!! Now If they can pull that off it just goes to show how much a demand there is for removable batteries. And last time I checked Samsung isn't low end ..huh funny right

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site

Last time I checked people do buy cellphones for removable battery. Ignoring that fact is like ignoring part of the market >.> and have you checked out the android phone I belived called oopo or something like Has high end specs and get this ...with a removable battery OMG !!! Now If they can pull that off it just goes to show how much a demand there is for removable batteries. And last time I checked Samsung isn't low end ..huh funny right

The problem is usually the devices that allows removable batteries have poor and short battery life. So instead of being a feature, its more like an excuse. I would prefer to have a device with a reliable internal battery than poor removable ones. A device that has high end spec doesn't mean that it has a good built quality and will be reliable That's why I would always choose Nokia over Samsung regardless of the spec. Even though I had my Nokia 710 for two years and it has a removable battery, I have never had to replace the original battery. I don't know where you're from but in my region, the trend is most people who buy high end devices don't really care much about removable batteries and prefer to buy external battery packs to recharge their phone.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

The problem is usually the devices that allows removable batteries have poor and short battery life. So instead of being a feature, its more like an excuse. I would prefer to have a device with a reliable internal battery than poor removable ones. A device that has high end spec doesn't mean that it has a good built quality and will be reliable That's why I would always choose Nokia over Samsung regardless of the spec. Even though I had my Nokia 710 for two years and it has a removable battery, I have never had to replace the original battery. I don't know where you're from but in my region, the trend is most people who buy high end devices don't really care much about removable batteries and prefer to buy external battery packs to recharge their phone.

I've told him this several times before, and he still doesn't listen. We've all tried. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999