WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was in Hyderabad (Ramoji Film City, to be specific) for two weeks and I ate everything in my path. :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The problem is usually the devices that allows removable batteries have poor and short battery life. So instead of being a feature, its more like an excuse. I would prefer to have a device with a reliable internal battery than poor removable ones. A device that has high end spec doesn't mean that it has a good built quality and will be reliable That's why I would always choose Nokia over Samsung regardless of the spec. Even though I had my Nokia 710 for two years and it has a removable battery, I have never had to replace the original battery. I don't know where you're from but in my region, the trend is most people who buy high end devices don't really care much about removable batteries and prefer to buy external battery packs to recharge their phone.
as you can see im im the US :) but I don't get the argument " well if it comes with the phone then its good" I get that its there but what other people don't seem to understand not pointing the fingers, but its all about able to change your battery for a bigger one or for a better one , im not about to spend 400$ on a phone every year or every 2 years. for me its all about choice and if nokia or what ever company isn't providing that option then ill take my money somewhere else

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site

but its all about able to change your battery for a bigger one or for a better one , im not about to spend 400$ on a phone every year or every 2 years. for me its all about choice and if nokia or what ever company isn't providing that option then ill take my money somewhere else

Phones that have removable batteries will be more prone to failure so chances are you actually have to spend more to replace them. Changing batteries is a bit dangerous if you use the wrong one or a fake one, you can spoil your device and void your warranty. The better one is already in the phone. We're just giving advice based on our past experiences. I have had a dozen cellphones and media players with removable batteries that are spoiled in less than a year while my Zune 120GB and Zune HD with internal batteries are still working in tip-top shape after a few years. Anyway I'm done and I'm not going to say anymore regarding this subject. Feel free to take or leave the advice, its your money to waste. Let's move on.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Phones that have removable batteries will be more prone to failure so chances are you actually have to spend more to replace them. Changing batteries is a bit dangerous if you use the wrong one or a fake one, you can spoil your device and void your warranty. The better one is already in the phone. We're just giving advice based on our past experiences. I have had a dozen cellphones and media players with removable batteries that are spoiled in less than a year while my Zune 120GB and Zune HD with internal batteries are still working in tip-top shape after a few years. Anyway I'm done and I'm not going to say anymore regarding this subject. Feel free to take or leave the advice, its your money to waste. Let's move on.

that's why we have opinions. I have come to the conluction that I loath non removable batteries I would love more removable devices because I have the exact opposite that the devices that have non removable battery spoil in the first year I use them while all the removable battery devices I have after 3 years. what works for one isn't going to work for another. I also did a quick bing search and I see a lot of people in forums and articles saying that most people who don't always change their phone every year or two years prefer removable battery

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon