WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

that's why we have opinions. I have come to the conluction that I loath non removable batteries I would love more removable devices because I have the exact opposite that the devices that have non removable battery spoil in the first year I use them while all the removable battery devices I have after 3 years. what works for one isn't going to work for another. I also did a quick bing search and I see a lot of people in forums and articles saying that most people who don't always change their phone every year or two years prefer removable battery

Your argument says more about the build quality of the device rather than whether the batteries can be removed or not.
Like I said before, I have a Nokia Lumia 710 for + 2 years that have a removable battery but I have never ever need to remove or replace it.
Because I have confidence in Nokia's built quality I have every intention to upgrade to a 1520 without removable battery, hopefully in the next few months.
Lastly there's probably more people who have issues with phones and devices that have removable batteries that don't post on Internet forums.
I have two Motorolas, one Sony Erricson, one Alcatel and one Samsung. I have never posted their death on the Internet.
I would advise against using Internet statistics to prove a point but I don't want to open another can of worms.
It is over, the fat lady has sung.

View attachment 61000

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

After market batteries have higher rate of failure and using any battery that says it's the same size but with more power is dangerous. Like I said, whatever makes you happy. I'm not arguing with you anymore about this. Just don't burn your house down or have your phone blow up in your bag or pocket. Both a possibility with after market batteries. :)

you have a point even though that can happen to stock battery.. just saying :p but if that day comes ill switch to a non removable

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Your argument says more about the build quality of the device rather than whether the batteries can be removed or not.
Like I said before, I have a Nokia Lumia 710 for + 2 years that have a removable battery but I have never ever need to remove or replace it.
Because I have confidence in Nokia's built quality I have every intention to upgrade to a 1520 without removable battery, hopefully in the next few months.
Lastly there's probably more people who have issues with phones and devices that have removable batteries that don't post on Internet forums.
I have two Motorolas, one Sony Erricson, one Alcatel and one Samsung. I have never posted their death on the Internet.
I would advise against using the Internet to prove a point but I don't want to open another can of worms.
It is over, the fat lady has sung.
im not trying to prove a point im just staying what I think and if people feel that they want to say something about then they should know what they are getting into. but anyways here is an example my father bought an htc arrive with stock battery and it sucked so I did some research and found a battery way bigger and better and it works and has no problems what so ever. we can go back and fourth with experiences but it doesn't really apply to all since everyone has different experiences that's why I try to avoid using experiences . also I know nokia has good quality I never said they have bad quality I just stated that as much people claim non removable battery is the way to go there is just as much people who think the opposite like me. but um what does the last part have to do with anything ?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

The first thing that falls off when your phone falls down is the battery :p that is after the back cover :p no kidding I've dropped my phones a million times :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077