WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anyways good night and good morning and I hope you stay bee mon since I sorta gave the bad impression of being the arguing type but um don't let my aditude make you want to leave this thread its fun her.... minus the spammer >.< but stay

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I just realised I missed an opportunity yesterday. I could have closed this thread for an hour as an April fools.

Bah, maybe next year.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I just realised I missed an opportunity yesterday. I could have closed this thread for an hour as an April fools.

Bah, maybe next year.

I wonder where would sahib Nadia fight if the thread was closed :p maybe they would create another thread with title dare to enter (evils rule )

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Someone was painting their nails on the train. I really hate public transport sometimes.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You guys were busy.

Well, this is the current state with my email issue. After I contacted the support and changed all my passwords, they blocked my email account because of the sent spam. Of course, this email address is also the email address I get the password recovery of the administration tool I could unblock my account with.

As I don't expect Windows Phone or iOS having a Trojan or virus, and my university computer is first of all locked down and secondly runs Symantec Endpoint Protection, I exclude those of having caused the issue. That means I might have something on my home computer.

Which actually destroys a little world for me. I thought if I don't go to shady pages and have my system updated and Microsoft Defender running, I'd never get a virus.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But most of the time you will manage, right?

Well, not much choice really. Driving is pointless when going to work or London. I drive on the weekends when we head out to other places though. Just quicker. :)

I don't mind public transport but when you get a large group of people on a train some are going to be very annoying. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb