WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sleep is good for healing. Women typically need more sleep than men. 8 hours is good but it's not uncommon for some people to need 10. Some people only need 6.
Bad fever :( it must be that I stood in line at the reception for 2 hours....this was at the hospital last night....and the female is the receptionist(you can see she doesn't cover her head or wear a veil)

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140402_0003.jpg
    wp_ss_20140402_0003.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 2
  • wp_ss_20140402_0004.jpg
    wp_ss_20140402_0004.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 2

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Bad fever :( it must be that I stood in line at the reception for 2 hours....this was at the hospital last night....and the female is the receptionist(you can see she doesn't cover her head or wear a veil)

Sleeping to rid a fever is a good idea. It took me over four days to lose mine when I had it and over 5 days for my wife. Was terrible.

Being in a hospital is a sure fire way to get something. :p I try to avoid both doctor offices and hospitals if I can. Been to too many recently. :p However I think I got mine either on the plane or from co-worker who is still coughing. :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Sleeping to rid a fever is a good idea. It took me over four days to lose mine when I had it and over 5 days for my wife. Was terrible.

Being in a hospital is a sure fire way to get something. :p I try to avoid both doctor offices and hospitals if I can. Been to too many recently. :p However I think I got mine either on the plane or from co-worker who is still coughing. :/
It's easier to catch flu :( it can be that....I didn't wanna be there at the first place, I had to stand there for my sister and who would have known they'd take 2 hours -_-

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have some information for Sahib concerning that battery bulge thing.

The bulge comes about when you discharge the battery completely and then try to recharge it. It will happen to all Lithium batteries if fully discharged. If the battery is build correctly it won't explode.

With regards to aftermarket batteries a lot of the markings on them are fake, which means they're not conforming to safety regulations so that means a poor battery has the possibility of explosion.

Here's the ideas behind engineering in a nutshell - Safety - Function - Price - Compromise

Some companies put those things in a different order but that's the way it's supposed to be. Price and Compromise typically go hand and hand.

There's your lesson for today. Come back tomorrow and I'll teach you why we don't have phones that have batteries that last 3-5 days yet. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077