WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The armed forces have always intrigued me since i was 6, but the Air Force... Meh, i dislike high altitudes and flying one seater jets that go at 1,000 kilometres and being shot at mid air. :)

If i were to join the armed forces I'd only join reserves... I wouldn't really want to do full combat deployment.

I likes the idea of that stuff when I was young then I realised how pointless it is. The training side is good and the discipline may help some.

My wife as a counsellor has run into a few ex-military who don't integrate well back into normal society.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So, after I got snubbed yesterday for thinking about buying into an alternative smartphone OS, I have to ask.

If I'd buy an Android or iOS phone, wouldn't I be welcome here anymore? Or was that just one fundamentalist that overacted? :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So, after I got snubbed yesterday for thinking about buying into an alternative smartphone OS, I have to ask.

If I'd buy an Android or iOS phone, wouldn't I be welcome here anymore? Or was that just one fundamentalist that overacted? :p
You're gonna have a virus attack in your alternative phones sooner or later. :p :devil:

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You are always welcome here!!!!
:takes out the gun:
:p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You're always welcome. Ignore the fundamentalist. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans