WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So do I - the Z Ultra. I'm just leasing the 925 and 8X until something from WP comes along that combines great audio with great camera and good storage in the 4'5"-5" range with premium yet conservative looks.

Oh. I thought you owned them, not leased them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol :p i wish ٨.١ would be flawless :)

Would be nice but too many variables to ever happen. Also since everything is economy based highly unlikely. Part of the release of any new product there is a risk assessment with it. They expect things not to be perfect.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Oh. I thought you owned them, not leased them.

I technically own all three. But the Z Ultra I know I'm not getting rid of strongly. The other 2 i am unlikely to move, unless what happens in my previous post.

Truthfully, because of the good enough audio qualities via Bluetooth, i can use my Z Ultra as my daily media player on my commute in my bag and ditch my 8X. But there are days when you don't want to hassle and I'd rather have the better audio from the 8X anyways.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Would be nice but too many variables to ever happen. Also since everything is economy based highly unlikely. Part of the release of any new product there is a risk assessment with it. They expect things not to be perfect.
You understood I wrote 8.1 :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I technically own all three. But the Z Ultra I know I'm not getting rid of strongly. The other 2 i am unlikely to move, unless what happens in my previous post.

Truthfully, because of the good enough audio qualities via Bluetooth, i can use my Z Ultra as my daily media player on my commute in my bag and ditch my 8X. But there are days when you don't want to hassle and I'd rather have the better audio from the 8X anyways.

I see. I'm going to see how long it takes to get WP8.1 on my phone then try it out and then see what I think. :p I may get a second phone just to have something different.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Amazon was nice enough to refund my next purchase that I made of 250 since this pair is defective and paid my shipping cost to return it. So I didn't lose anything but they got my loyalty ! Good guy amazon :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6