WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I see. I'm going to see how long it takes to get WP8.1 on my phone then try it out and then see what I think. :p I may get a second phone just to have something different.

This is one of the perks in owning an unlocked 8X. HTC will drop this out early and I probably will have that 2 month gap of running 8.1 on my 8X and Black on my 925. Just following history so far here. Personally I rather Nokia drop 8.1 first and then their add-on, but they won't do that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This is one of the perks in owning an unlocked 8X. HTC will drop this out early and I probably will have that 2 month gap of running 8.1 on my 8X and Black on my 925. Just following history so far here. Personally I rather Nokia drop 8.1 first and then their add-on, but they won't do that.

I'd like them to release WP8.1 ASAP for all those who loyally stuck by them all this time patiently waiting for their 'yearly' updated. But no. It will be new phones first then maybe 2-3 months after that for us. Royally peeves me.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Lol you know everyone is waiting for build when there aren't any unanswered questions :p

I started the anti virus scan, now I'm going to the store to get some groceries. Build can start without me ;-)

You agree with me, that I don't have to expect viruses on iPad or Windows Phone, right?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I started the anti virus scan, now I'm going to the store to get some groceries. Build can start without me ;-)

You agree with me, that I don't have to expect viruses on iPad or Windows Phone, right?

yup no virus on ios or windowsphone

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I was talking to this so called PhD in computer science ( I never liked the guy to begin with ) and was telling this guy to buy a ssd and use it as a page file and a regular HDD as the os installation.. I called him out on it and told him that there is no point doing that because it defeats the whole purpose of an SSD and to speed up OS operations. he didn't say anything after that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss