WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware additionally right now. Can never be save enough and it had a good rating on Cnet by the homepage and the users.

I'm watching the 8.1 review by Rubino. He has a nice voice. Else I'm not too amazed to be honest. I don't like that the hardware requirements have been lowered, that really reduces the quality of the phones. The new notification center looks exactly like the one I have on the Galaxy S4 Mini, with similar configuration options.

The new background option I don't like at all. I have seen many better concepts in the forums.

Did they change the terrible calendar?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know as I'm not watching anymore. I got bored with Cortana. The phone search is neat though.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yes, that anyone not getting the dev preview will have to wait months for. So exciting.

I don't find the features so exciting anyway. A lot of catching up, nothing that goes further.

This alternative program didn't find anything either. I think I'm virus free.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yes, that anyone not getting the dev preview will have to wait months for. So exciting.

Windows Phone 8.1 rolling out to consumers over "the next few months." says Engadget from the live blog. You are right ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

* sigh* but now you know you will have swipe i bet the wait will be worth it

Not really. Getting a feature I had two years ago is nice but not ground breaking. I may go dev preview. I don't know. I'll wait until I hear release dates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb