WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Disappointed in 630/635, big time:-(

I disagree. T-mo is playing to their strengths here with this one. It is funny because I gave them a 1 on a text message survey about their device selection and the next day someone in their department called my cell when I was outside on lunch for an interview.

I posted this story on the thread here before, but basically they wanted to know why I gave them a low score. I told them I see windows, their offerings were crap, their 810 support was a joke and they needed new devices. I suggested the 1320 because I knew they were going to take the cheap model. So seeing the 630 isn't a surprise.

To me, they shouldn't sell any high end WP8 models anyways. Let people in the know bring their WP8 high end models over. But use MetroPCS and sell the cheap **** hand over fist. We all know they're and Android and iPhone carrier now, so just do that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. Last work day of the week for me. Still lots of pollution around and dust. Can taste it in the air.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Once I get to work I'll be able to check out the news better but so far I have to say I'm not overly impressed by any of the announcements yesterday. :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss