WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why? It was the opening day for a developer's conference. Why do people think there is going to be hardward announced? There have been no leaks of any such thing. And nothing is kept secret these days.
pointy guy has a point ( pun intended) there would of been leeks and pictures. The only thing indicating a Sony device is the talks they are or were having

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So a week from now we could be getting the preview thing 😊 maybe snowflake will play around with it and not leave windows phone 😉

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Why? It was the opening day for a developer's conference. Why do people think there is going to be hardward announced? There have been no leaks of any such thing. And nothing is kept secret these days.

Oh it's just they had the list of partners and Sony wasn't on the list. That's not saying they may not release a phone later this year, I just thought that if they were part of it, it would have been mentioned yesterday unless it's going to be some big surprise on the last day of the keynotes or something like that.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh it's just they had the list of partners and Sony wasn't on the list. That's not saying they may not release a phone later this year, I just thought that if they were part of it, it would have been mentioned yesterday unless it's going to be some big surprise on the last day of the keynotes or something like that.

Sony was not on the list because Sony is ALREADY a partner!!!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Here hoping!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

For 10 years I had a National Geographic subscription. Since a few months they call me repeatedly with the pretense they want to thank me for my loyalty, while they just want to sell me additional subscriptions. So I thought I can't accept this and I'll cancel the subscription. Interestingly they only offer a German phone number to do this. I have only a cell phone and it's incredibly expensive to call a German landline, so I wrote them an email with all the things above, and the request to cancel my subscription.

I'm really wondering what they will do now. If I really have to call them, I'll be really, really pissed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro