WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For 10 years I had a National Geographic subscription. Since a few months they call me repeatedly with the pretense they want to thank me for my loyalty, while they just want to sell me additional subscriptions. So I thought I can't accept this and I'll cancel the subscription. Interestingly they only offer a German phone number to do this. I have only a cell phone and it's incredibly expensive to call a German landline, so I wrote them an email with all the things above, and the request to cancel my subscription.

I'm really wondering what they will do now. If I really have to call them, I'll be really, really pissed.

Good luck!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Oh it's just they had the list of partners and Sony wasn't on the list. That's not saying they may not release a phone later this year, I just thought that if they were part of it, it would have been mentioned yesterday unless it's going to be some big surprise on the last day of the keynotes or something like that.

Maybe there will be a surprise on the last day. I get the feeling yesterday was Windows Phone's big day in the sun. I could be wrong, as it's just a feeling, no facts to back it up.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Maybe there will be a surprise on the last day. I get the feeling yesterday was Windows Phone's big day in the sun. I could be wrong, as it's just a feeling, no facts to back it up.

It would be great to have a surprise on the last day.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

لا لا لالالالالالالالالالا لالالالالالالالا لالالالالالا

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

لا لا لالالالالالالالالالا لالالالالالالالا لالالالالالا

???? That looks like the letter 'Y' to me... but I'm guessing it's not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99