WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't mind the wait but I would of preferred not to know because now the 14 will feel like a long way off

I'm waiting for SONY to release a device Im thinking May perhaps June so it will be a few months separating the release of the Z2.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No Glance on the 930 because of cost reasons. As if Windows Phone devices... Well I get cynical because I'd be asleep now but got woken up due to some unpleasant circumstances.

But anyway, if you remember, Glance is one of the features I was jealous of regarding Nokia phones.

Rubino's article is very defensive though, what I find kind of cute.

And my head hurts, sleeping would be nice.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No Glance on the 930 because of cost reasons. As if Windows Phone devices... Well I get cynical because I'd be asleep now but got woken up due to some unpleasant circumstances.

But anyway, if you remember, Glance is one of the features I was jealous of regarding Nokia phones.

Rubino's article is very defensive though, what I find kind of cute.

And my head hurts, sleeping would be nice.

I wouldn't be so harsh on Nokia or any company that's out to make money. In the end every company is out to make money that's how I works :/ at least Nokia was upfront about it. If they did put that then people would complain about the price and how high it is.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

bepy3e3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077