WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I sooooooo envy you !!! >:p how was the movie ?

It was great. I liked it since it wasn't just an action film. It also had a good story that is relevant to our current atmosphere in the US. Privacy, security, control and distrust of government are underlying themes.

If you go see it, don't leave during the credits. There is a bonus after the credits.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

[WARN]Discussion of the status of members is not permitted. Please do not discuss anything about members bans or infractions in the public forums.[/WARN]

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It was great. I liked it since it wasn't just an action film. It also had a good story that is relevant to our current atmosphere in the US. Privacy, security, control and distrust of government are underlying themes.

If you go see it, don't leave during the credits. There is a bonus after the credits.

I was planning to watch it tomorrow but that would be a bad idea since its a weekend :p ill wait till may or something :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

laura be honest did you tried to open wpcentral/ forums while watching the movie :p

Actually I didn't. I checked in on Foursquare when I arrived at the cinema, and then I checked my Twitter while in the lobby. Once I got in my seat my phone stayed in my pocket until I walked out the door.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb