WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I can see that ..... shooting stuff in slow motion is pretty cool :p

It's advertisement for this particular brand of blenders. And they did pretty well for themselves. A new iPad costs a few hundred bucks, one commercial on TV costs thousands to millions.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's advertisement for this particular brand of blenders. And they did pretty well for themselves. A new iPad costs a few hundred bucks, one commercial on TV costs thousands to millions.
I wonder if we are talking about the same thing o.o? im talking about the guy on youtube that shoots stuff with guns

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I wonder if we are talking about the same thing o.o? im talking about the guy on youtube that shoots stuff with guns

I know who both of you guys are talking about. He's talking about the Blendtec guy. And you're talking about the guy who shoots and blows up technology and other stuff.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know who both of you guys are talking about. He's talking about the Blendtec guy. And you're talking about the guy who shoots and blows up technology and other stuff.

yeah that guy I never did watch the blender guy but I watched a few videos of the gun guy who shoots and blows stuff up >:)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

If it is the one where it is "real life", and the guy is just walking, and you hear that singing, I'm so tired of that ad. It's always on YouTube...

No, there wasn't any singing in this one. I've never seen this one previously. I am sick of the singing one too, since I've seen it a bazillion times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos