WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Congrats Laura...job well done (I posted this earlier about a 100 pages ago...LOL)...you guys move fast over here...SMILE

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Congrats Laura...job well done (I posted this earlier about a 100 pages ago...LOL)...you guys move fast over here...SMILE

Thanks!

It is actually the regular members who make all of the forums great! Moderators/Ambassadors are here to help members, and we would not have anything to do or anyone to help if not for all the great members who are present. The members are truly what makes the Mobile Nations community the best place for anything related to smartphones/smartwatches. You guys/gals really are the best! :smile:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

This newspaper subscription is great. The quality difference between this and the free newspaper I read is huge, mostly in regards of background information and everything that goes further than simple news.

It's also much more comfortable to read it on a tablet than on these huge sheets of paper. Mostly because the app is great. (The digital subscription is of course less expensive.)

Money well spent, regarding the 40% student reduction I get even the more.

This is the paper I am writing about: www.nzz.ch

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Sells HTC One for ?188 (Grade B unlocked)
Buys Nokia Lumia 920 for ?179 (Brand new unlocked)

​Winner winner chicken dinner!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Sells HTC One for ?188 (Grade B unlocked)
Buys Nokia Lumia 920 for ?179 (Brand new unlocked)

​Winner winner chicken dinner!

I am thinking about buying a HTC One to replace my 8X, but I'll probably wait for the new One Mini and see what the reviews say about that.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So many iPhones ads everywhere o_O

But in September there will be new ones presented. Anyway, iPhones are expensive. At the moment I am dreaming of a HTC One Mini.

I probably would consider WP if there was hardware I fancy. But the international icon for which Nokia was too cheap to implement Glance while selling it for at least the price of better Android hardware, or this Samsung device which is a Galaxy S4 with WP just twice as expensive, that is really not what I want.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I buried my wake on LAN dreams. It's too complex and I'd use it only to play around.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

That's awesome news, Dan! How does it feel to be back in the WPC fold!?

Feels epic! Just would be nice to go back to my duties as a moderator but unfortunately my previous boss (Dave Blake) has stepped down. I'm using a HTC Titan in the interim until Monday when I can collect my Nokia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12