WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sis , just a suggestion , turn volume down , it might damage your ear drums :)

There's lots of young people running around with hearing problems. I have tinnitus in my left ear but I think it was from my work environment rather than loud music. But I could be wrong.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Without saying too much, there is a process for selecting/appointing mods and ambassadors. Both have been done recently. If you pay attention to some names, you can figure out who. Though there could be another opening coming up.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

There's lots of young people running around with hearing problems. I have tinnitus in my left ear but I think it was from my work environment rather than loud music. But I could be wrong.

ooooh I'm sensing you were running around behind girls in pubs when you were in your teens :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Without saying too much, there is a process for selecting/appointing mods and ambassadors. Both have been done recently. If you pay attention to some names, you can figure out who. Though there could be another opening coming up.

oh ok :D :) keep an eye out for Rue though :p

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

This is a funny incident I saw while I was going for my class , a young girl was listening to songs via huge headphones :p she was so engaged in listens it she didn't bother she was on platform , walking around the warning yellow line , she was signing gaga gaga and suddenly she fall on track lol , train was about to come 1 min was the east image time if I remembered. I quickly pressed the me regency fire alarm button , I told her to jump to the next platform , train is about to come at high speed , she was looking at her broken iPhone lol , she was saved by policeman later. She was warned not to hear loud music at such places

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I saw the list of noobies. :)

I've never been an Ambassador or Mod before so it would be complletely new to me. I don't know if there would be any consideration of me either. I'll just keep doing what I do. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

ooooh I'm sensing you were running around behind girls in pubs when you were in your teens :p

LOL! No. Well the earliest I got into pubs is 17 and you have to 19 in Canada. I have to admit to not having the best luck with the ladies.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This is a funny incident I saw while I was going for my class , a young girl was listening to songs via huge headphones :p she was so engaged in listens it she didn't bother she was on platform , walking around the warning yellow line , she was signing gaga gaga and suddenly she fall on track lol , train was about to come 1 min was the east image time if I remembered. I quickly pressed the me regency fire alarm button , I told her to jump to the next platform , train is about to come at high speed , she was looking at her broken iPhone lol , she was saved by policeman later. She was warned not to hear loud music at such places

That's scary! I think most people get lost in their phones these days. Being around a train is scary business. They're big, they don't stop quickly and they're very unforgiving.

I unfortunately saw someone jump in front of one. It's something that still haunts me to this day.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see things like this happen too often. I keep my head on a swivel naturally, when more so when I have headphones on.

My settings for WP8: volume @15 with Beats or Dolby enabled. The reason why I troll so hard for headphones is that I want ones that play loud enough at that volume. I don't pass 17 on volume setting these days. I typically hover at 14-15.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

wwow :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99