WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Afternoon folks. Headed into the city to run a few errands, including helping a coworker move some furniture.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

That's scary! I think most people get lost in their phones these days. Being around a train is scary business. They're big, they don't stop quickly and they're very unforgiving.

I unfortunately saw someone jump in front of one. It's something that still haunts me to this day.

that someone is crazy :O

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I never like noise cancelling headphones, especially when I commute. I use my Cans on road trips and at home - plus my Purity Cans are on the quieter side anyways. On ear or in ears for me with a nice fit to hear my music and outside sounds once I adjust my hearing naturally is how I do it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'd be invited to a party tonight, but my guts still are acting up. No fun going out if you are never sure when you have to hit the restrooms ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

that someone is crazy :O

To tell the story quickly.

The person was standing barely a metre away from me. I saw their face and the look in their eyes. I can't say they were on drugs but they didn't look too well. They dove into the tracks when the train came in. Trains in Toronto Subway come in fairly quick. I think two cars ran over them. Thing is I'm not sure they got killed immediately...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rihanna is a better model than singer. Beyonce is a better singer and entertainer than Rihanna. And both Christina Aguilera and Alicia Keys are better pure singers than Beyonce and Rihanna. Both all four are good enough musicians which play to their own strengths. They certainly have more talent that I ever would in that department...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rihanna is a better model than singer. Beyonce is a better singer and entertainer than Rihanna. And both Christina Aguilera and Alicia Keys are better pure singers than Beyonce and Rihanna. Both all four are good enough musicians which play to their own strengths. They certainly have more talent that I ever would in that department...

None of their music is really stuff I'd listen to but it doesn't bother me if it's in the background. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

To tell the story quickly.

The person was standing barely a metre away from me. I saw their face and the look in their eyes. I can't say they were on drugs but they didn't look too well. They dove into the tracks when the train came in. Trains in Toronto Subway come in fairly quick. I think two cars ran over them. Thing is I'm not sure they got killed immediately...

When people go over the edge it is a scary thing indeed. Some you can save, some you cannot.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

None of their music is really stuff I'd listen to but it doesn't bother me if it's in the background. :)

I listen to them when I get the itch but I'm more likely to listen to Christina Aguilera or Alicia Keys more than the other two. These days in onto music with a more positive social commentary slant, jazz, or stuff from my youth.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

it can be all the music they listen to....when I'm sad and I listen to songs which are full of blood and dying....I wanna hurt myself :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I don't, no, I don't no, I don't, no, I don't want anybody else but you
I like Coldplay

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos