WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm not a big fan either. I don't like Rihana much either.

I'll never forget that Rihanna gaffe where I forgot to mention the artist name... the words that left my mouth were "We like a bit of S&M here at RamAir"... Cue a co-host who can't control herself for laughing fits.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I saw the list of noobies. :)

I've never been an Ambassador or Mod before so it would be complletely new to me. I don't know if there would be any consideration of me either. I'll just keep doing what I do. :)

Generally speaking you'd probably have to be an Ambassador before becoming a Mod, but there have been some exceptions. Keep posting, being helpful around the forums and who knows you might draw some attention to yourself, if you had any aspirations. :wink:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Generally speaking you'd probably have to be an Ambassador before becoming a Mod, but there have been some exceptions. Keep posting, being helpful around the forums and who knows you might draw some attention to yourself, if you had any aspirations. :wink:

Aspirations, don't know. I've been helping people for months and just having some fun too. I get noticed by the ambassadors and mods. I'll leave it to them to ask. I'll just say for now that I'd seriously consider either position.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Rue for Ambassador! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers