WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Without saying too much, there is a process for selecting/appointing mods and ambassadors. Both have been done recently. If you pay attention to some names, you can figure out who. Though there could be another opening coming up.

that's interesting ... I picture it as a secret meeting in a round table and laura in the big chair o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's scary! I think most people get lost in their phones these days. Being around a train is scary business. They're big, they don't stop quickly and they're very unforgiving.

I unfortunately saw someone jump in front of one. It's something that still haunts me to this day.
oh snap...... now that is scary

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Afternoon folks. Headed into the city to run a few errands, including helping a coworker move some furniture.

I would think to move in a big city would be very hard. I remember when I went to san Jose it was hard because how crowed the streets were. I bet its harder in your neck of the words

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

get giggy with it ;)

I'm writing lab book now and prepare a presentation for Monday. As I had a sick day on Friday and couldn't go party today, I think that's only fair and the right thing to do.

Well, it's Saturday night, so I watch a movie besides ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm writing lab book now and prepare a presentation for Monday. As I had a sick day on Friday and couldn't go party today, I think that's only fair and the right thing to do.

Well, it's Saturday night, so I watch a movie besides ;-)
that seems fair but what is the presentation about

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Took a look at the SONY Tap 11 at pc world the screen was outstanding and the kickstand was awesome as well I wanted to buy it however it ?799 it pushing it if there a sale on and it goes for ?499 or less I would buy it‏.

I saw the white, I would properly get the black if I was going to buy it.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

or just get a good type of headphones *cough* I think anything below 30$ I don't consider to buy them because I know they aren't going to sound good and im going to turn them up

-_- buy them for me :p lol I've skullcandy :p which might be around 34-35$ and another skullcandy around 85$ :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss