WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Next week I should get my HTC 8X back and my journey into the depths of Android will be over for the moment.

I'm still dreaming of an HTC One Mini (they are very cheap now and will be even cheaper when the ne HTC One Mini will be released) or of a new HTC One Mini.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Next week I should get my HTC 8X back and my journey into the depths of Android will be over for the moment.

I'm still dreaming of an HTC One Mini (they are very cheap now and will be even cheaper when the ne HTC One Mini will be released) or of a new HTC One Mini.

Or htc one mini with windows phone 8.1;)

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Reviews for the HTC One mini weren't that good...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Headed back home. The only thing i did was move furniture and hang out. Well, it's a pizza and Guinness and papers night...when I go see the GF tomorrow I'll try not to bring work with me...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Headed back home. The only thing i did was move furniture and hang out. Well, it's a pizza and Guinness and papers night...when I go see the GF tomorrow I'll try not to bring work with me...

When do you ever have time for yourself ? Most of the time you are working

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

When do you ever have time for yourself ? Most of the time you are working

You're right. Whether it is work, school, commuting, or the GF, most time I am working. There are never enough hours in the day it seems...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

maybe in the summer when you don't have school you will have more time like the rest of us :p

Maybe. I've got a coworker leaving in 2 weeks so it will be more work until her replacement is hired and fully up and running. We honestly have a 6 month learning curve at my job. I'll be the second most senior on the team once my coworker leaves. More work.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, I saw that picture of you and your sister...pretty nice. Man, you both look like you'd come to where I work, and along with Nadia and 'Shu, just blend into the patient waiting area.

It's cool to be that young. The world still lies ahead of you.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05