WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I must have a bad sense of humor if I'm laughing at this movie :p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I am so tired today , I was visiting different automobile showrooms to do a quick survey(it wasn't quick , took 15 min for each ),so my college gave me a team project to travel across street and ask old people about vintage car vs new cars , what's the cost difference , how technology is changed , were there any problems while using the 80's car , etc , lol I was recording videos with my Lumia 920 , now its time to edit them to show them in class tomorrow. Now I am using windows movie maker 2012 to trim(some video clip size is 2.8 GB ) , add music and effects in videos :smile:
Hope I will manage to complete the video stuff soon and without any problems (lol my friend recommended me to use her mac for this and I just said I have windows, silence )

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
:( I am not , I am not able to handle my college burden lol

I've been in FIRST for two years as a student. I'm going to college this year and I've heard from a lot of adult mentors that it's pretty hard to manage mentoring and college. I hope I can work something out. Robotics has become such a huge part of my life since I joined my team.

Last edited:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I've been in FIRST for two years as a student. I'm going to college next year and I've heard from a lot of adult mentors that it's pretty hard to manage mentoring and college. I hope I can work something out. Robotics has become such a huge part of my life since I joined my team.

robotics is interesting , I always remember this picture when someone says about robot (I robot) , those robots are amazing. I wish I had one (probably a girl ), I can order her to do my assignments , to video editing , attend and complete surveys lol :smile:

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
robotics is interesting , I always remember this picture when someone says about robot (I robot) , those robots are amazing. I wish I had one (probably a girl ), I can order her to do my assignments , to video editing , attend and complete surveys lol :smile:

I don't think robots like those will be cost-effective to be made for mass production for at least a decade or two. At least not until I make one after college. . .

Wait, did I type that out loud? Just ignore that paragraph's last sentence, I'm giving spoilers for the future. :smile:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I don't think robots like those will be cost-effective to be made for mass production for at least a decade or two. At least not until I make one after college. . .

Wait, did I type that out loud? Just ignore that paragraph's last sentence, I'm giving spoilers for the future. :smile:

haha I will be waiting for a robot developed by you mate ;)
and I will surely buy one in future for my mum :D

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Some robots are cute :p not if the robots turn out ebil like in wall e/ i robot. :p I've one ebil in my life and that is more than enough. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon folks. After yesterday's furniture moving adventure, I'm back in the city to do my actual errands before going to the GF.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

No robots for me they're creepy :p

What about this prototype from last year?
WP_001494.jpg
This is from the team I'm on, The Hitchhikers and was built by high schoolers with little assistance from engineering mentors. Also, a little bit of self promotion, but there's going to be a universal windows app for my team once I finish learning C#. It'll be awesome.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb