WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I know! So I have something to look forward to , ill wait till Thursday to to eat a Panda Express :3

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm so impressed by the performance of the iPad. I think I wrote about this before. I'm playing Knights of the Old Republic on the iPad, and it looks exactly the same as it looked 10 years ago on my gaming rig. Within ten years technology has advanced enough that I can play the same game on this small device for hours with one charge, while back then I had a fast computer with a dedicated video card.

It's amazing. It truly is.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1396874787.506134.jpgso after tmobile EOL the 810 it's still worth this much ._.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well most people go to work while some go to school so why not call it working week ?

People get paid for working. While you don't get paid for going to school. That's the difference. Not saying it isn't 'work' of a type but you're supposed to be 'learning'. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

People get paid for working. While you don't get paid for going to school. That's the difference. Not saying it isn't 'work' of a type but you're supposed to be 'learning'. :p

School is much more relaxing than working, and you work for yourself not for your boss. Most student's just don't realize this, they think they study for their teachers...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I miss going to schools and studying.

I can't do online studies. I don't learn like that. :/

I was never capable of really teaching myself something. I'm just no autodidact. I need some kind of greater motivation and a good reason to get pushed. Just learning French that I know French, or to learn using a programming language, it doesn't work for me...

Too lazy I guess. But exams are a great motivator ;-)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Umm guys pushed me in girls washroom today , and girls were anxious lol. But I saw there was make-up kits , and girls watching themselves in mirror :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well i am attending a funeral tomorrow. It's the first one i have ever gone to...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077