WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah, I'll skip dance class tonight and go to bed early instead. I can't go the next time either, so it's quite unfortunate.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

An ***** got my number off another idiots mobile and now he is asking me how is my ex....like how the hell am I gonna know -_-
And Chregu I'm not studying now :( I'm a dropout

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

An ***** got my number off another idiots mobile and now he is asking me how is my ex....like how the hell am I gonna know -_-
And Chregu I'm not studying now :( I'm a dropout

another guy 😐 wow it seems guys over there are backwards and needy ._.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

And i am currently busy downloading Eve of Destruction standalone demo, which is based of a Battlefield 2 mod. :)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm so impressed by the performance of the iPad. I think I wrote about this before. I'm playing Knights of the Old Republic on the iPad, and it looks exactly the same as it looked 10 years ago on my gaming rig. Within ten years technology has advanced enough that I can play the same game on this small device for hours with one charge, while back then I had a fast computer with a dedicated video card.

It's amazing. It truly is.

iMore wants you now. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

iMore wants you now. :p

You really want me off this thread :p

But I have to disappoint you, I'm still owning a HTC 8X, and I plan to use it as soon as I have it back. And I want to keep it at least for another month to two, maybe a little bit longer.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

But I have to disappoint you, I'm still owning a HTC 8X, and I plan to use it as soon as I have it back. And I want to keep it at least for another month to two, maybe a little bit longer.

nooooooo we need a scientist on this thread. If you want me and Nadia can lock him in a closet until he can play nice 😈

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

No, I don't want you to leave, lol. I know you own a few Windows devices, but it just seems you are on the other platforms more.

So yeah, we want you to stay, and nor leave.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo