WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No, I don't want you to leave, lol. I know you own a few Windows devices, but it just seems you are on the other platforms more.

So yeah, we want you to stay, and nor leave.

That's just coincidence. I didn't plan on having to send in my 8X exactly when I bought an iPad. And I didn't plan on getting an exchange Android phone because they didn't have Windows Phone.

It's just that I have never really used iOS and Android before, and now I experienced both systems at the same time.

What I wrote about the iPad applies probably to every high-end tablet.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey jobs. I think snowflake is in the honey moon period :p give him a while , he will have negatives about them later

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hey jobs. I think snowflake is in the honey moon period :p give him a while , he will have negatives about them later

I think the iPad is pretty much the perfect tablet for me. It has come such a long way since I used - and hated - the iPad 2 years ago. The design is beautiful, the display amazing. It's very fast and responsive. Other than iOS 6 which I found disgusting, iOS7 is gorgeous.

With Office for iPad, the great Spotify app, OneDrive integration that's at least as good as on Windows Phone (and gave me additional 3GB space just because I upload my pictures to OneDrive, something you also get on Android but not on Windows Phone!!!), and the general app quality (for example from the newspaper I have a subscription now, an app only available on iPad) it makes me really happy.

And the battery lasts for hours and hours, even when playing a complex 3D game.

And I forgot to write about the speakers, of course they are not great regarding their size, but they are really good enough to enjoy music or games.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think the iPad is pretty much the perfect tablet for me. It has come such a long way since I used - and hated - the iPad 2 years ago. The design is beautiful, the display amazing. It's very fast and responsive. Other than iOS 6 which I found disgusting, iOS7 is gorgeous.

With Office for iPad, the great Spotify app, OneDrive integration that's at least as good as on Windows Phone (and gave me additional 3GB space just because I upload my pictures to OneDrive, something you also get on Android but not on Windows Phone!!!), and the general app quality (for example from the newspaper I have a subscription now, an app only available on iPad) it makes me really happy.

Good for you that you found a piece of tech that works or you. Unlike your 8x and to a lesser extent android phone. And I think its pretty cool that MSFT has their devices in other platforms. It a win for consumers that you can get the services in either platform and have flexibility to change unlike Google and ios

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Then it would be a discussion, would it not?

You can argue against it if you want ;-)

The Surface 2 has some big advantages over the iPad for example. A USB port can be incredibly valuable as storage extension or just easy file transfer. Split Screen can be an amazing tool. I don't use homepages that need Flash, but for people who do, the Surface 2 is a better choice. Atom tablets have even more advantages and can be great laptop replacements.

Similar things can be said about Android tablets I guess.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The homepage now says my 8X was replaced. Well, if I get a brand new 8X I should keep it for a while I guess ;-)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Lol Gandhi ji says
"बुरा ना देखो, बुरा ना सुनो, बुरा मत बोलो।"

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No need to argue against it. No need to give it any more attention.

I sense some hostility here. This is really not necessary. You can dislike whatever you want, but I don't see a reason why we should not discuss it here. This is an off topic thread after all.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

And I forgot to write about the speakers, of course they are not great regarding their size, but they are really good enough to enjoy music or games.

The speakers boom away from you though. You have to cuff your ears to get slightly better sound.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I sense some hostility here. This is really not necessary. You can dislike whatever you want, but I don't see a reason why we should not discuss it here. This is an off topic thread after all.

He's just trying to moderate and control this thread, that's all.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

You are correct. It's the off topic forum, and a thread about anything. Do as you wish, really. But not everyone comes to a windows forum to discuss other systems. So you can't expect everyone to feel the same way. And there is a reason why there are forums for like minds.

But have fun and carry on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)