WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I sense some hostility here. This is really not necessary. You can dislike whatever you want, but I don't see a reason why we should not discuss it here. This is an off topic thread after all.
I didn't see it as a review. More of your preferences. :p which I enjoy since I get to see what people look at the iPad without over parsing it O.O

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

He's just trying to moderate and control this thread, that's all.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

Nope, that was my opinion, nothing to do with moderating. He was correct that it's the off topic forum and he can post as he pleases.

I'm stepping down as mod anyway, so there won't be any moderator stances or actions by me.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You are correct. It's the off topic forum, and a thread about anything. Do as you wish, really. But not everyone comes to a windows forum to discuss other systems. So you can't expect everyone to feel the same way. And there is a reason why there are forums for like minds.

But have fun and carry on.

Hey pointy guy we are pretty much open with any device here :D unlike me I can't leave MSFT :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nope, that was my opinion, nothing to do with moderating. He was correct that it's the off topic forum and he can post as he pleases.

I'm stepping down as mod anyway, so there won't be any moderator stances or actions by me.
o_O pointy .......your leaving ........and to think I though we you were going to stay

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Have you had enough with moderating or taking too much time? Seems to be a lot people leaving lately...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So what you are saying is a kid at 19 with more experience and be more wiser than a guy with 32 years of age :-O?

Well think about it. When you were younger and had parents that traveled a lot. You've seen lots of the world and experienced things by 19. Then there's a 32 yo who's never left his small town. Which one would be a bit wiser? Depends on your point of view really. The 32yo may have certain experience or they may not. There's lots of things to consider. I was just saying, it's not all black and white and age is never a factor on being 'wise'.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Have you had enough with moderating or taking too much time? Seems to be a lot people leaving lately...

Neither really. Just time to move on. It would seem like a lot leaving doesn't it? But it's coincidence more than anything. I told Laura a couple of weeks ago but she asked me to stick around until some new mods were on board. Glad to help out.

The members of this board are very good for the most part. A small percentage require moderation. Thank goodness! There are some pretty knowledgable people on this board, and by that I mean posters.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well think about it. When you were younger and had parents that traveled a lot. You've seen lots of the world and experienced things by 19. Then there's a 32 yo who's never left his small town. Which one would be a bit wiser? Depends on your point of view really. The 32yo may have certain experience or they may not. There's lots of things to consider. I was just saying, it's not all black and white and age is never a factor on being 'wise'.
But isn't most of the part that older people know more Since age brings wisdom or so I heard

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But isn't most of the part that older people know more Since age brings wisdom or so I heard

Depends what you mean by wisdom. What does that mean to you? That's the question. Have you never heard the term 'older than their years'?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb