WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

morning everyone , someone help me here to decide a new tablet , i am planning to get acer iconia w4(if i order online i will get free acer bluetooth keyboard + acer case ) here is the link Acer Iconia W4-820 Tablet Price in India - Buy Acer Iconia W4-820 Tablet 64 GB Online - Acer: Flipkart.com
i am also considering ipad mini retina display which is almost the same price of w4. my basic needs in a tablet are office apps (w4 includes office home and student where as ipad has iwork pages , numbers and keynote ) oh i need a better browser to browse forums with multiple tabs. Currently i have ipad 3 which is showing its age when i browse muktiple tabs i hangs , crashes a lot making it pain to visit wpcentral.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

morning everyone , someone help me here to decide a new tablet , i am planning to get acer iconia w4(if i order online i will get free acer bluetooth keyboard + acer case ) here is the link Acer Iconia W4-820 Tablet Price in India - Buy Acer Iconia W4-820 Tablet 64 GB Online - Acer: Flipkart.com
i am also considering ipad mini retina display which is almost the same price of w4. my basic needs in a tablet are office apps (w4 includes office home and student where as ipad has iwork pages , numbers and keynote ) oh i need a better browser to browse forums with multiple tabs. Currently i have ipad 3 which is showing its age when i browse muktiple tabs i hangs , crashes a lot making it pain to visit wpcentral.
well in my opinion. as a current student and soon to be network admin ( not that matters) but I would put msft products for students over an iPad just because the flexibility to use it to type and split screen and all the productivity while the iPad has office and all but there is that issue that you have to buy specific things for apple ( I bet you know that). im not being bias here. I just think windows is better suited for getting stuff done for work and school

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

well in my opinion. as a current student and soon to be network admin ( not that matters) but I would put msft products for students over an iPad just because the flexibility to use it to type and split screen and all the productivity while the iPad has office and all but there is that issue that you have to buy specific things for apple ( I bet you know that). im not being bias here. I just think windows is better suited for getting stuff done for work and school

thanks sahib , I am using this iPad 3 while typing and its a pain to type , 2-3 seconds delay while typing. looking forward to this w4 , dell venue 8 pro is little expensive and it does not have freebies ( i am greedy :0 )

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

thanks sahib , I am using this iPad 3 while typing and its a pain to type , 2-3 seconds delay while typing. looking forward to this w4 , dell venue 8 pro is little expensive and it does not have freebies ( i am greedy :0 )

the ipad is good :) but wait till snowflake chimes in about the ipad. I think he will give you a better idea

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I wouldn't buy an iPad for multi-tabbing the forum. At least not with Safari, Chrome might be better.

Tabs are often freshly loaded when changing (might be a setting?) and answering threads doesn't work well (might be a forum problem, have read about a similar problem on the surface).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs